Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Patricia Luntz-Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 06:59:03 -0400
I don't even double click on the message.  I just make sure the message is
highlighted and do steps 2 & 3.

Patty

Romans 8:28 "For we know that all things work together for good to them who
love God, to them who are the called, according to His purpose"

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jorge Pinckney
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 6:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Convert E-mails to Doc files

You can convert e-mails to Doc files, following this steps:

1- Double click on the email message
2- In file menu: select Save as... and save it as .txt
3- Open de txt document and save it as .doc

If you do it, you have converted the email to doc file
If you get it, let me know

good luck!

Jorge Pinckney

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!