Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 13:04:05 -0600
Good morning,

I have a real problem  and I'm not really sure how to explain it.  Here
goes, though.

I publish a weekly bulletin and I use MS Publisher to prepare the
bulletin.  I have many articles that I prepared in MS Word that I have
been copying from MS Word into a text box in MS Publisher as needed.
I recently upgraded everything from Word and Publisher 2000 to Word and
Publisher 2003.  Since the upgrade, I've had a very real problem copying
articles from Word to Publisher.  No matter what I do, the article from
Word will not paste into Publisher.  I have tried pasting as unformatted
text, formatted text, rtf, etc., and nothing works.  I went into Help in
Publisher and didn't find anything there that seemed to help.  I looked
as MS help online and didn't find anything there, either.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be happening and some way to
fix it?  I've got over 250 articles in MS Word and if something doesn't
change I'm going to have to retype all of them in a MS Publisher text
box to get them into publisher.  Are text boxes somehow protected in
Publisher 2003 or something like that?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Particulars:  AMD Athlon X2 with over 100 gigs of free disk space, 512
megs of ram, WinXP Pro and MS Office 2003.

Thanks...

Loy

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml