Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kansara Mahendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:50:24 +0300
Kansara Mahendra
P. O. Box 73
Djibouti / Republic
Tel+fax (253)353115
email  [log in to unmask]

18/03/2002

Good day.

Kindly guide me how to reinstall on existing windows98 because some files are corupted or deleted and many other programs are not correctely functionning.

As exemple, when I print a document from QPRO or ACCOUNTING software (DOS based) first time it will print perfect but soon after every thing hangs and i have to reboot my computer by reboot switch on computer and not by usual way.

also some games (supplied with Wndows) like Freecell opens but impossible to move the cards. Programs searchs something but endless.

I am regularly doing SCANDISK (full) and DEFRAGMENTING + Virus check and every thing goes very smoothly.

My version of Windows98 is preinstalled by Dell while purchased and Dell has given resetting disk but not Windows98's original CD.

All the CAB files are in C:\WINDOWS in may sub directories and also in some other programs too.
How can expend these files without touching all other programs, IE nad OE ver 6 and all the received and sent mails, other internet related programs as i have recently updated from vers 4.

Is there any link on web which instruct using CAB files and reinstalling all windows components from CAB files.

Thanks a lot

M. Kansara

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml