Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:39:07 +1000
Paul writes:

<<I am using AVG for my virus
protection. How do I know for sure my e-mail is set up properly? Is
there any test I can do to confirm proper set up?>>

You can download a tiny virus test file called eicar.exe from any a-v site.
This is a file designed to look like a virus but in reality it's perfectly
harmless.

Email it to yourself and your a-v protection should come up with a warning.
You should also get a warning on downloading it, if all is set correctly.

In fact, it's so effective, I couldn't even download the thing myself
recently as a test---my ISP completely barred it. Nor could I send a copy
to myself---my outgoing email was also barred by my ISP.

Nice to know you have that sort of protection. AND they're one of the
cheapest national ISP's in Australia---there's really no excuse now for any
ISP not to provide that sort of protection, as well as antijunk /spam
protection. No need for Mailwasher now.

Don Penlington
 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml