Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:01:48 -0600
You asked:

Could the list readers make suggestions on how someone could have gotten
hold of this information either via the Internet or any other way?  How
about some suggestions on how to track down an email address when the
domain name exists but none of the well-known methods of finding the email
address show anything?

My answer:  I use Outlook Express and I can right click on the e-mail in the
list and go to properties, Details, Message Source and it gives you all
kinds of information about where the e-mail originated.

What happened to you is scary and could happen to any of us that use our
credit cards over the web.  I have two daughters that purchase things and
don't always look for the lock that shows a secure line.  I cringe to think
of the information they give out!!!!!!!

Sorry I wasn't more help.

Linda Aldridge

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: