Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:29:38 -0400
Good morning:

sending your recycle bin to your send to ...  should be as easy as that drag and dropit...  if it gives you an error your unsure of.. a suggestion is to make a short cut to your recycle bin  (this can be done directly on the desktop) then drag the short cut to the sendto and just rename it from there (so it doesnt say shortcut to) if you want... i know this second option works as i just tried it on my win95 (98/nt might be slightly different)... hope that helps some

Christy Duncan

***********

On 9/12/99 at 1:28 PM Lynn wrote:

>Oh All Mighty Computer Wiszards,
>
>Could someone tell me how to create a shortcut to the Recycled Bin in my
>SendTo folder. When I try to drag the Recycled Bin icon in explorer to the
>SendTo folder in C:\Windows\SendTo it asks me if I really want to put
>the Recycled Bin in the SendTo folder. Obviously I don't want to do this,
>just a shortcut. What I'm trying to accomplish is that when I want to
>delete something from diskette (Drive A:\) I want it to go to the Recycle
>Bin rather than wiping it out so it can't be retrieved. I prefer to
>leave the items I delete in my bin for at least a week making sure I don't
>need to reinstall it for some reason. One more thing before I forget.
>How do you find what the command line for a program or folder. When I do
>a search for Recycled Bin I just get C:\.
>
>Thanks,
>Lynn Kucera

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org