Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Arthur Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:42:28 -0500
Sidhaar Rehman wrote:

> Hi Arthur,
>
> I would also like to know about such a program, but as far I know some
> 'dll's are for shared programs, making it almost impossible to have them
> removed. Anyway, should such a program really exist, let me know about
> it
>
> Thanks.
> Sidhaar Rehman

Hi-
Below is an answer that I received to my query. I have downloaded
the file but have not used it yet because there is a caution note
attached to the file to the effect it is for advanced users. I
advise you to download the file, read the instructions and decide if
you want to use the program. If you do let me know the results and I
will do likewise.
Arthur Barnett

--
ARTHUR L. BARNETT                                   Voice: 301 654-3229
7701 Woodmont Ave., #401                            Fax: 301 654-3857