Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 11:10:59 -0500
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 09:52:21 +0100, victor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>victor Gobert
>I understood loader.exe is a kind of spyware
>I just wonder what could happens if I delete all files (loader)?
>A@

Something that may be of intrest to you and others. is a little list of start up programs and what they are and do. It's located at:
http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.php

Acording to what I've been able to find out about this (Loader and Loader.exe) when they appear together without anything else (like: gamaloader, EDLoader, or DTLoader) usualy point to a hijacker or virus. In this case the location of the files leads me to believe that you have a hijacker. The startups list describe it as:
Homepage hijacker, redirecting to coolwwwsearch.com. Downloader for iedll.exe

My first advice is to run "SpyBot Search and Destroy"
http://security.kolla.de/news.php?lang=en
to get rid of spyware and adware. If this dosen't detect and remove them update your virus program and do a full scan. (wouldn't hurt to do that anyway).

William Pike