Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 18:08:08 -0800
Is this a recurring problem or is this something that just happened once?
If it has just happened once I wouldn't worry to much about it but if it is
continually happening you may have a corrupt registry or bad memory. I had
this problem and got this message nearly every time I booted. I would push
the box down in a corner and keep working but as time went on I started to
get a lot of blue screen crashes. I tried everything.....diagnostics ,
formatting and reinstalling none of which helped. Eventually I started
swapping out components. It turned out to be a bad SDRAM DIMM...once it was
replaced all the messages and crashes ceased.

Mark