Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Byron Wolter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 05:43:33 -0600
Dorothy:

an M50 monitor should not be running at 85 Mhz. Reset it to 70 by right
clicking the mouse out on the desktop, select properties, settings, then one
of the tabs there should let you select a different mhz.

Byron Wolter

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Dottie
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2003 2:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] computer problem

I have a HP Pavilion w/windows 98 and a M50 monitor.   A pop up comes on as
follows:

I get a pop up type on my screen which says:

    800x600   / 85Hz
In the blue box below it, the first light shows up.  I can't do anything
until it goes off.  I have tried to get rid of it am unable to do so.
After a few seconds, it goes off, but can reappear a few seconds later.
Can you please, please help me....    Thanks---    Dorothy Seymour    -
E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: