Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:16:34 -0600
Hi Dorothy,

I suspect what you have is one of the many scams designed to encourage
(trick?) you into purchasing their software. The tactic of showing you
something is wrong then offering to fix the problems "if" you buy their
product is common. Rest assured this "ad" has nothing to do with Microsoft.
The first thing I recommend you do is go to Microsoft or Windows Update and
get Service Pack 2 for XP. Then go back and get all remaining security
(critical) updates.

Then download, install, update and run each of the following programs.
Unlike anti-virus and firewall applications, these programs compliment each
other rather than cause possible conflicts. Once updated, SpywareBlaster
works in the background to protect you from getting the bad guys. You will
need to update all, and manually run scans with the others, on a regular
schedule every few days. Needless to say, have them fix or eliminate any
problems they find on your computer. Be sure to check each programs help
file for more information.

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta):

SpywareBlaster 3.4

SpyBot Search & Destroy 1.4
http://spybot.safer-networking.de/en/download/index.html

Ad-aware SE Personal Edition 1.06
http://snipurl.com/96mb

If you don't have anti-virus and firewall protection, I recommend these free
programs. ZoneAlarm is generally considered the best of the firewalls and
both of the anti-virus programs are excellent with AVG being the more user
friendly of the two.

ZoneAlarm (Free)
http://tinyurl.com/kzq

AVG7 Free Anti-Virus:
http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5

Free avast! 4 Home Edition:

Ya'll Come!!!
"Happy Holidays"
Sven Swanson, Sr.
Consciousness: "That annoying time between naps."