Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
edwhitnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:21:44 -0400
I just installed a new external USB Zip100 drive to my Dell XPS H255
machine.

The machine has ample memory and free disk space. The machine has an
internal ZIP100 drive and an old external SyQuest SparQ drive connected to
it as well.

Problem: When Windows 98 boots it will intermittently "hang". Pressing
Cnt-Alt-Del tells me that either Imqstart or Imqicon are not responding.
When I run msconfig, select Start, and remove the check marks from the two
Iomega items, the machine boot normally. The Iomega Zip drives work fine
without those items being checked. What gives?

I've tried Iomega's home page without any luck.

I would appreciate any help you can give. Thanks,

Ed Whitnall

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html