Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 23:11:35 -0600
A trick that I learned when I first started doing spreadsheets long ago (was
it visicalc?) was to use some sort of border at the end of each range.  i.e.
If you are adding a column, you might put repeating asterisks in cell A4 and
repeating underscores in cell A10, and then add the range A4-A10.
Subsequently, if you are going to insert rows, you would do it between A4
and A10, which would mean that any calculation would include the new cells.
Ditto for columns.  Your end columns, which would be included in your range,
might be a single asterisk.

What character you use is unimportant.  In fact, you could conceivably leave
it blank.  But the idea, when doing some kind of function on a range is for
you to have a visual border for that range, and that there are no problems
when you insert a column or row within that range . . . because the end of
the range are the text items, anything inserted between them would be
included in the calculation.

Eb Lund