Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 13:55:27 -0700
The first thing to check is your video driver. Make sure it is correct. My
first guess would be that the driver has been changed to basic vga. If this
is the case, then changing it back to the correct one should allow you to
change the screen resolution back.

Mike Harrison

                       http://freepctech.com/rode