Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:41:22 EST

Laurel  Schmalz writes (clipped)

<<<< How do I delete a desktop  background graphic? I have found it in Display
Mode but can't delete it. It  is a file I saved from the  internet>>>>

If you have Windows system, go to an empty area of your desktop  image and
right-click; when new window opens, click on Properties...this will  bring you
to Display Properties...then click tab "Desktop".  You'll now see  the current
image of your desktop background, and also "Background:" [listings  to scroll]
below. Select any one of those new images (highlight  click) - OR - you can
click "Browse" and find any image you may have  saved in your Documents...or
wherever.  If using the "Browse", select  the image you want  (double click
image) to auto-go into  the Background: [listing]. Once in Background: listing,
highlight, click  apply and OK. This "click apply and OK" works same if you do
not  "browse".
I know this works on Windows.

Micke Jinks

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!