Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:31:36 -0600
Rick writes:

<<The only thing I can suggest is to search for Sendto
in Find, locate ALL the users on the machine.
Look in their directories. If there are different Icons fine...
If not, Make some custom "send to" items and put DIFFERENT
ones in those directories and see what shows up in your
right click menu>>

Yes, I tried all that, there was no problem finding the Sendto folder, and
I tried three custom items, but although all show in the Sendto folder,
none show on the context menu. There's only one user.

I'll have a hunt for an Admin folder in Safe Mode, although the Help for
placing items in Sendto doesn't say anything about admin restrictions.

Searching for Sendto folder only showed one instance (which is how I found
it in the first place---the dratted thing isn't in Windows folder any more).

In fact, none of the items in the sendto folder which show in the context
menu are shortcuts, the only options offered are the built-in items such as
Mail Recipient.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.