Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:19:10 -0400
Robert:
If your mother has a cell phone, one possible solution would be to use
her Telco's call-forwarding service. Bell South has one version that
automatically transfers calls to any phone that you designate if the
main line is busy. IIRC, they only charge a buck or two per month for
this. The gotcha is that you have to preselect the target phone line; it
is not a follow-me service. And, of course, there are the cellular
charges to consider. If they get out of hand, consider installing a
second telephone line dedicated to the computer. Other than the
installation charges, this can be pretty cheap because you don't need
any extra services, not even long distance -- just POTS.
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

Robert Elmers wrote:

> As I wrote and suggested Call Wave before for an online call waiting system
> that was free, I have updated information. My mother uses the service and
> received the following letter from Call Wave...
>
> As America's leading alternative to expensive phone lines, CallWave has
> worked hard to help you save money and enjoy the peace of mind knowing you
> can hear who's calling while you're online.
> Up until recently, advertising revenue has allowed us to provide your
> CallWave service for free except for the cost of Call Forwarding (this is
> the fee you pay your local phone company). Unfortunately, due to tough
> times, our advertisers can no longer afford to fully support the cost of
> the CallWave service.
> In order for us to continue to provide our award-winning service, we have
> no choice but to add a small increase to the price our customers pay. The
> price increase is $3.95 per month or $2.95 per month if you buy an annual
> subscription in advance (this charge is in addition to what you are
> currently paying your local phone company for Call Forwarding). Whichever
> plan you choose, we will add the charge to your phone bill as a 1-900
> charge. By clicking below, you agree to the CallWave Terms of Service and
> you must be at least 18 years old.

>>> snip

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml