Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:26:15 -0600

purchase in volume with experienced people teaching), but I don't see
those in the minor metro area where I live.  :(

Dean Kukral

----- Original Message -----
From: "g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] PCSOFT Digest - 17 Feb 2008 to 18 Feb 2008
(#2008-44)

My final solution to this problem was to quit buying computers with
pre-installed software and no individual, reintallable OS, driver, and
application CDs.  I built my last PC - my son ordered parts and had his
built.  Its SOOOO nice for the hard drive not to be full of crap that
you don't know what it is and can't get off.    AnnaSummers