Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 15:21:43 -0400
This may be a connection setting.
Under Tools/Internet Options/Connections, verify you don't have any leftover
dialup or other
 connections listed.
Under LAN settings, uncheck "Automatically detect" if it's checked.
I haven't used IE for years, and find that Firefox works flawlessly most of
the time.

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM, sharon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> i use windows explorer for my browser, xp for windows and everything is up
> to date, but when i try to open a web page it gets to the very end of
> opening but it seems like it just hangs right there for several minutes
> before it will open. am i missing a file to get this to open or what would
> be causing this? it is very annoying and i have considered  using other
> browsers but  i am not sure which one is best.
> thank you for any help. mispie

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml