Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Apr 2011 09:12:01 -0700
By default, Outlook 2003 uses a data file named outlook.pst which is located
in Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook - at least that is where
it is in Windows 7. Equivalent location for other versions of Windows. To
make it easier to find and migrate, I have relocated my Outlook data file to
be on drive D: in a directory I call DATA - that is where I put many of my
data files.

Hope this helps.

Peter Shkabara