Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2011 12:14:43 -0400
Mona,
 I suggest you use the start menu search  box.
Just enter .pdf and it should return every pdf
file on your machine.
You can then delete any unwanted ones and select
all the remaining ones and do a copy to your
desired drive.
HTH,
Hal Seabolt

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software
discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of MMS
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 7:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Extracting files from folders in
Windows Explorer

I am using Windows 7 Home Edition

I have a folder called "Ebooks" .  This has about
50 subfolders in it by authors.  When I click on
each author there are further subfolders of books
of that author.  When I click on an individual
book I get different formats for that ebook (e.g.
HTML, mobi, lit, PDF etc).  I only want the PDF
file from each individual ebook .  This means
going to individual authors, then to books, then
opening each, then copying the PDF file and
pasting it in another main PDF Ebook folder.  This
is time consuming to say the least!

Someone suggested I use the cmd prompt and then
type
cd \
xcopy pdf\*.pdf newfoldr /s

but this did not extract the PDF files.

Does anyone else have any suggestion to make my
life easier!!

Thank you

Mona

        The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature
on our website,
           web based bulletinboard for questions
and answers:
              Visit our sister website at