Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:55:33 +0200
There are two factors at work. A programmer has to go to a lot of extra
effort to eliminate the standard stuff that development environments include
in executables when you use even simple windows stuff. This can easily make
an executable 300K, or 500K with fancy stuff. It gets worse if it's compiled
with database libraries etc.

The next factor is including multimedia in the program. If the programmer
thinks it's cool to write a splash screen, or include a company logo in the
"about box", or have audio clips, or anything like that, you can add a meg
to the executable. The help file can also explode if you include screen
shots.

joe

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>