Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 22:14:59 -0700
Ann,

Are you talking about the small "Unplug & Pray" program which disables the
Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) for servers or another program that disables
the plug-n-play features on your computer? If it is the former, that is
what I was referring to and you can use that if you are networked. If it is
the latter then I don't know which program you are talking about.

It is not generally a good idea to disable the plug-n-play features on your
computer. What would be your reason to turn off this hardware routine?

J. Dent