Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:57:06 -0400

This will give you an "opinion" of about 30 different anti-malware (AV)
scanners.

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Trojan in attachment?
From: Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 23-Mar-2008 1:07:20 PM

I received on a jokelist an eml. attachment, Women's dictionary (not
very funny) but 2.83 MB - for only one page of html-looking text.
I opened it, but then started worrying about the size of the file -
possible trojan?

Google didn't give me anything useful. Is there any way of pre-checking
an attachment for trojans? I have AVAST protection, but does it check
for trojans?
If not, is there a way to check an attachment for trojans?

Thanks,
Rob

                       http://freepctech.com/rode