Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:47:49 +1000
Dave wrote:
>I have a message pop up ever now and then stating that I have the trojan =
>horse Downloader.Generic.TUC.>>

Although trojans aren't strictly viruses,  one or more of the following
free online scans might get rid of it.

But be warned, to run most of these online checks, you'll be required to
disable System Restore. That means you'll lose all restore points:

http://www.kaspersky.com/virusscanner
Click scan settings and place a check next to use [x]extended this database
etc etc. Click ok.
Then choose: my computer: scan all your hard drives .

Or try these:

http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm

http://www.webroot.com/services/spyaudit_03.htm

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml