Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:07:41 -0800
I have the same situation on one of my computers. However, I got tired
just reading the MS "fix" so I just "hid" the update item on the MS
update page to avoid the constant prompts to update the .net framework.
If someone has a step by step sure fix I would also be interested.

Tom Mayer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode