Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Timothy B. Schryer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 10:07:04 -0500
Bill,
    I found a program called DoWinStartup 1.0 on download.com. Is that the program you referred to?   If not, I would appreciate a copy. Thanks.                         Tim
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bill Nussbaumer
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, July 22, 1999 4:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] WIN9x Start Programs before logon & startup group

  I think you might be interested in a fabulous little freeware program I use
  called Start Up Manager.  It provides a Simple Window / Tab interface that
  allows you not only to see what's being loaded at start up but it organizes
  it into individual tabs according to the location of the start up command
  (i.e. Start Up folder, win.ini, registry keys, etc ...).  The best part is
  that it allows you to quickly and safely disable / enable any of the
  startup commands with a simple touch of a button.  Don't like the result of
  the program you just disabled ... heck, re-enable it just as easily.  I'd
  be happy to e-mail a copy to anyone interested, the zipped file is less
  than 700 kb and freely distributable.  Just unzip and run the setup utility
  (you know the routine).

  Lemmie know,

  Bill Nussbaumer

  At 07:41 PM 7/18/99 -0400, you wrote:
  >looking for comments on how programs can be started during WIN9x
  >startup, not the startup group, ala VSHIELD. They run even if the PC just
  >gets rebooted to the logon screen.
  >
  >Rick Christian

                           PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                        Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                         Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]