Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:40:08 -0800
Mea culpa! Thanks for setting me straight Toomas. It is good that we keep a
watch on each other. I knew what needed to be done, but I suggested a
solution before engaging brain. As Toomas pointed out, a printer icon will
NOT accept a binary file for printing. You need to copy the file to the
printer output port. The easier way is to use the program that Toomas so
appropriately suggested.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

Easier way is install small freeware program PrintFile. Said to work
with USB also. http://www.lerup.com/printfile/

Toomas

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml