Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:02:42 -0400
Hmmm.. I hadn't thought of that possibility. Since my last message, I downloaded and installed a newer V3.0 of Foxit. I still can't copy text from the US Army Corps of Engineers files. BUT I found a PDF map of Antarctica in my chart folder, and I was able to copy and paste usable text from that. So you were right, Foxit does have the capability. I have now read, as you say, that some PDF files are protected:

"preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard)"

It's not asking for any passwords. I looked at the properties - Security tab of the PDF files I'm trying to use, and it appears that I should have all permissions. But I've never been there before and not sure what I'm doing. The info the USACE is publishing is meant for public use, but almost prohibitively time consuming to use. Thanks for your help, Bob