Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 07:46:18 -0700
Hi again,
I investigated this further since Mark first asked about integrating Hotmail
with OE or Outlook. I used Outlook for years, but since I no longer have a
POP mail account I am using Hotmail  linked to my wife's cable system. I am
now using OE6 with hotmail, it works much better than Outlook 2K as it does
allow downloading and saving your mail locally along with folder management.
According to MS, it is still a beta thing, and it does have some bugs, but
for getting the mail from the lists I subscribe to and general mailing it
works pretty well. I agree with Sven, it does have it's limitations, but I
will live with them until I get to my next ISP or my own domain. The SPAM is
there, though nothing like 500, maybe one or two a day. It picked up my
address book, so that was a major plus. Any way, here is the best MSKB on
the subject Q220852
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q220852

Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA