Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:10:31 -0500
Jordy's post (clipped)

<<<<I defragged my computers harddrive the other day and it did't get all the way done and stopped defragging>>>

Hi,

it would have helped if we knew the operating system. nevertheless, the defragging does not finish because the programs running in the background keep on interupting the process. to avoid this go to start/run and type "msconfig" (without the quotes) and ok it. you will be presented with a window with various headers like system.ini, boot.ini, autoexe.bat etc etc (depends on your operating system). one of them will be "startup". click on this and UNCHECK most of the items which you consider sort of routine including anti virus/firewall etc and close the window by ok. you will be asked to restart your coputer. say yes and now start the defrag. after bootup complete.

NOTE: IF YOU ARE UNSURE WHICH ITEMS TO UNCHECK IN STARTUP PL DO NOTHING BUT POST BACK YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM SO THAT SOMEONE CAN MAKE CORRECT SUGGESTIONS.

HTH and good luck----Venkat

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml