Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2006 13:37:05 -0800
The AVG free version has worked very well indeed for me, and I'm sure will
continue to do so in the future. I think it's great.

While the link for the free version now is

if you're considering the professional version or before you decide, take a
look at

This sums up exactly what you do NOT get in the free version which will be
there in the paid-for AVG Professional. The list, according to AVG, of what
does not come with the free version includes:
    * Protection against spyware and identity-theft
    * Protection against spam
    * Protection against hackers 24x7
    * Technical Support
    * High-speed updates
    * Multiple languages
    * Detailed settings
    * Consent for commercial use
Cheers -  = Cheeta Gauba / [log in to unmask]

                       http://freepctech.com/rode