Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:16:33 -0400
Hello,

First of all, my computer is working fine.  But, I am anticipating problems as it has not been able to perform the defrag or scandisk maintenance functions of late.  If the computer is not shut down correctly, it will perform a scandisk in DOS mode.  Otherwise, it is constantly restarting the function and never gets anywhere.  Also, the functions do not work even when I shut down everything except Explorer (i.e. press Ctrl-Alt-Del and shut down all programs except explorer).  I also tried to go into safe mode, but as it is loading into safe mode, the computer gets hung up.

I run Windows 98 2nd Edition and my computer is a Intel Pentium III 450Mhz with 128.0MB RAM.  I have let Windows manage my virtual memory.

I suspect that my hard drive is dying, but could it be something else?

Thanks!

Ellis Heath