Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 22:54:40 +0100
Hi Sven

I currently have 22 rules in store. I already run IE 6. with OE 6.

Dorothy Jones
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sven
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 8:13 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Missing rules

  Hi Dorothy,

  How many rules and what type (mail, news, or both) do you have before it
  won't add more? Do you get an "error" message and if so, please describe?

  I suggest you go to Windows Update and get Internet Explorer 6 which
  includes Outlook Express (OE) 6. I haven't used OE 5.0 since I used Windows
  98 and I don't recall if it has a limit on rules or not. Someone on the list
  may have an answer. To my knowledge, the only limit in OE 6 is the amount of
  free disk space you have. Presently, I have 50 mail rules with no indication
  of reaching a limit.

  Hopefully, the upgrade will solve the problem.

  Sven Swanson, Sr.