Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:18:04 -0500
Dawn,

To regain the spell checker, try running SCANDISK
(click START -- PROGRAMS -- ACCESSORIES --
SYSTEM TOOLS -- SCANDISK).  If that does
not fix the problem, then you will need to reinstall
the Works Suite (follow the directions on the package.)

To answer the music question, we  would need more
information.
Does your PC make all the "normal" sounds?
Can you play a music CD?
What kind of E-card are you speaking about?
How do you know there is supposed to be music?
Does the E-card use FLASH files?

The more information you can give us, the more
accurate our answer can be.  Right now, we would
just be making wild guesses.  Post your answers
to the list please.

Jim Meagher

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rodgers Family" <[log in to unmask]>

Dawn Rodgers [log in to unmask]

I was wondering if anyone knows why I can't hear the music on E-cards? I
have windows98 and Internet Explorer . I have windows media player and real
player.

Also my spell check file is missing from outlook express,works and word?

I am a beginner so any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Dawn

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>