Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:13:21 +1300
Been reading the posts about Dual or Mutiple booting with interest, as I'll probably launch XP sometime soon.  However, as far as I'm concerned, the Nicklock hardware option is much more preferable for me, and will also appeal to some of my customers, particularly those who want to keep their kids out of their new computers.

Only problem is, I'm having trouble lining up the neccessary hardware here in New Zealand.  I emailed the Nicklock site to ask about local sources for their product and got a deafening silence in response.

The Trios device looks great, but it's way more expensive, and anything we Kiwis buy in the US costs us about 2.5 times the listed US price, owing to the exchange rate, plus freight and 12.5% tax on entry into NZ.

If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get some of the Nicklock or Trios devices here without losing several limbs, I'll be most appreciative.

TIA

Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: TalkingDog
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 8:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Dual Boot

  I must correct an error in my last post. I had the Trios confused with
  the NickLock: http://www.nicklock.com/  Well, they are displayed next to
  each other in the accessories catalogs I get. :)
  A software dual boot configuration would likely be better, because it's free.
  Larry Hooper

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml