Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:36:35 -0400
Marilyn,
 When you update the Zone Alarm program (which the latest update did) you must set all program access again. As a program tries to access the internet you should see a box which asks if you want to allow that program to access the internet.
You have to click on ALLOW and if you are sure of the program FIRST check the box on the left to allow access without asking again.
For complete information right click the ZA icon, select Help in upper right corner and follow the directions
for "Program Control".
HTH,
Hal Seabolt

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marilyn Kranich<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 9:48 AM
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Re Zone Alarm

  I've had Zone Alarm for several years (free edition) and download upgrades when notified to do so.  Since I downloaded one two days ago, I have not been able to run both that and my instant messaging program (AIM) together.  I've shut down Zone Alarm for the time being but feel very insecure about this.  Going into the program it does say that you can uninstall and then reinstall, however, you lose all your previous settings (which were put there by someone working on my computer.) Can someone out there help?  Thanks in advance!
  Marilyn

                         http://freepctech.com/rode<http://freepctech.com/rode>

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml