Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:58:18 -0700
The Pro edition includes Access97, the database program
Brad Loomis
Morro Bay, CA

Hi folks,

Can someone please tell me the difference between the MS Office 97
Standard and Professional editions?  Other than price, and a small
difference in hard disk space required, I can't find any information
on Microsoft's web site that tells me what the difference is.

Thanks!

Holli

*********
Holli Van Nest