Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim McKnew <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 14:58:43 -0700
Bob -

You can find info on WIN98SE shutdown problems at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q238/0/96.asp

(It is a common problem)                                :}      Jim
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Exe file using WinZip32
                (sic) WIN98SE shutdown problems
Sorry if this question has been asked before (it might well be a
common
problem) but I have been away from the list for a few months as I
used
every waking hour trying to keep my head above water in a new MIS
position..(My first computer job and it was MIS
Coordinator...yes...in
above my head)....

Installed 6 new Celeron 366's Bx Chipset on Soyo MB...using Win98
SE...
Since the start (using some legacy software that might be causing
some
memory problems) all the machines have been having shutdown
problems...oftentimes with  a Fatal Exception Message and the
fearsome
BSOD....( Sorry for the shorthand ...SE= Second edition BSOD=
Blue Screen " ")
Had a sheet with the exact Error message a second ago and
wouldn't you know
that I know can't find it.   ***Had heard that this shutdown
problem is a
known bug in Windows98 SE yet have not seen any "official" fix
for it as
yet.  Any suggestions?  If this is too little information I will
write
again with the specific memory address and error message.
Sorry....didn't intend to be this vague.

Thanks,
Bob Chapel

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: