Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Leigh Jennings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 20:32:01 +1000
hi
what you are looking for is irfanview
http://www.irfanview.com/
this is free and will prove usefull for viewing and managing images
In irfanview, to put text onto an image first drag the cursor to make a
selection box where you want the text then go to the edit menu and select
"insert text into selection"
you can set the colour of the text by clicking the font button

hth
Leigh

>Subject: Adding text to a JPG file
>
>Is there any way to add text to a .jpg file other than creating it in a WORD
>document with a "callout" bubble or a text box.  I don't have any special
>software for this, and I don't think I'd like to buy any since this only
>comes up rarely.  If there is a program that I can download, go ahead and
>let me know...
>
>Michael Lanspa

Leigh Jennings
Hound Heaven Web Design