Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:10:06 -0500
I am unable to retrieve email from within MSN Explorer, but I USED TO

NOW, when the email icon is clicked, the email screen comes up but stays blank
Also, I am unable to access Window Update from my start menu, but I USED TO
This problem is 10 days old

MSN technicians have hoped that a file, mshtml.dll is the problem, sent a site for versions of the file, but nothing on that list match what my machine
wants...ie, version 5.0.3105.100 or greater (according to IE repair tool from within System tools)

Separate problem, I guess, is my inability to view the contents of a window "as a web page"....right click in a window and the option is to "view" then "as a web page"....it allows you to see the size and/or description of a file in the left column of the screen....also allows you to open Windows Folder after you read the warning, etc.....

I have Windows 98 SE  System File Checker has not come up with a problem  I have attempted to reinstall the mshtml.dll from the installation disk, did it and still have the problem....Repair of IE5 says I have the wrong version all of a sudden...SFC was no help in finding a corrupted file for the "view as web page" thing

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>