Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:01:02 -0400
hi....on my computer, and i'm sure on all others,you can set the volume
level by clicking the speaker icon in the tray area...when you click the
slider on the volume control you get a sound which i assume allows one to
test the "loudness"....well yesterday i discovered that i don't get any
sound when i click that slider on my wife's computer but all her other
sounds work without a problem...i tried removing and restoring the speaker
icon from the multimedia properties window in control panel....i also
removed the volume control in the add\remove thingy and then reinstalled it
from the windows cd....no luck with either of these....i would think it's
probably something simple but i can't put a finger on it....the computer
has win98 se and the usual bells and whistles...could someone help me solve
this minor but annoying problem...thanks,Gary Burke.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml