Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 01:40:16 -0700
Gary writes:

<<i am looking for a text editor or some program that would allow me to
type in lists,for example, peoples names and then allow me to put the list
in alphabetical order with the click of a button....>>

I find Editplus (http://www.editplus.com/) an excellent text editor, rich
in features and html-capable if required (you can turn this feature off if
you are not using html).  I make all my website with it.

It has the one-click "sort" feature you require, (you can sort in any
order), also spellcheck.

It's 30-day shareware, after which it costs $US30 (helluva lot cheaper than
Ms Word!).  About 1.5 Mb download.

I also use Helios Textpad (http://www.textpad.com/)  which is an even more
sophisticated word processor, and also has a "sort" feature.   It is $US27
and also has a free trial  download period. About 2.5 Mb download. It's
available in about 15 languages and has a number of free optional "Add-on"
utilities.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml