Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Susan S. Hays" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:58:55 EST
Yes, I did go to the site and downloaded the latest update with no problems.
Guess I will have to go that route with my laptop.  But at least now, I will
know what to do.  Kind of strange that the auto download works on some
computers and not on others.  Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.  I
appreciate it.  My problem is solved.

Susan Hays