Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jimmy DaPea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:20:28 EST
::::
Thanks to everyone that replied on the list and those that emailed me
personally. I used msconfig at first, but then realized that it didn't really
delete the entries in the registry, startup, or wherever the startup programs
are hidden. Instead, they simply disable it, and to do that, msconfig must
run every time your computer starts, which I thought was a tradeoff that I
didn't really care for.
Searching through ZDNet, I came across a 66 KB freeware program called
Startup Control Panel, created by Mike Lin, and this little applet is great.
It gives you a lot more control than MSConfig, as it allows you to disable
but not delete, or if you want, you can just right-click an entry and choose
delete. It's a bit hard to explain.
If anyone wants the program, it is called Startup Control Panel, and can be
located at CNet's download.com. If you want me to simply email you the 66 KB
program, email me and I will send it to you. And one other thing, apparently
the program needs the Microsoft Installer Engine, which is already present on
WinME and 2000, and apparently XP as well (I have the pro version), further
details are included in the readme that comes zipped with the install
program.

Jimmy DeLinco

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml