Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marg Belliveau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:12:10 -0400
I am using Quicken 2001, and this is what it says in the HELP files.  I do believe it
has always been possible to convert 'Money' files in every version of Quicken...it
does it automatically!

 Convert data from Microsoft Money files

Use this procedure to import information from Microsoft Money into this version of
Quicken for Windows.

Quicken converts your Microsoft Money data to Quicken format when you open the file
through Quicken.

1 Choose File menu > Open.
2 If necessary, navigate to the directory containing the Microsoft Money file you want
to convert. Money files have an extension of .MNY.
3 Select the file you want to convert and click OK.

Note: If you cannot currently convert Microsoft Money files, you have an early version
of Quicken 2001. An updated Microsoft Money converter may be available. To download
the converter, contact Quicken Product Support.

 Files and printing
 Managing Quicken files

Copyright (c) 2000, Intuit Canada, Ltd.