Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
ANNE NEIGHBORS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:19:57 -0800
Thank you, Russ and Connie for your help.

  I'm going to uninstall both Spy Sweeper and Norton and download Avast!

  So that all novices on this list know, Spy Sweeper and Norton AV were sold as a package with my Toshiba laptop earlier this month.  No wonder I've had problems ever since.

  Many many thanks for helping me.

  Anne Neighbors

Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  If you are going to run Spy Sweeper you will need to disable Norton. They
are not compatable.

Connie Chisum
Technology Coordinator
Jayton-Girard ISD