Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 08:00:50 -0500
Go in and get your c:\scandisk.log right away...
Do it before you run scandisk again and possibly overwrite it...
Open it from notepad. Hopefully it will list the files that were
"moved" so you can evaluate what might be a good idea to
re-install or overwrite in their "new locations".
I have seen these errors, and they are scary...

If you are comfortable with the next part, it might be a good idea
to open the computer and check the hard drive data cable
connections. Carefully put them on and off a couple times to clean
the contacts... On the cable, make sure the halves of the connector
sockets are not separating and allowing the cable to squeeze up
and out.
Maybe even re-seat the RAM (although I have some motherboards
that have to be specially supported during that process because of
the width of the SDRAM sockets and the forces necessary...
Good luck,         Rick Glazier

>     Coincidentally, the following happened to me on New Year's Eve:-
snipped...
>      but Defrag now has me running scared.
>                John.

                     support at our newest website: