Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:29:30 +0200
From: "Olushola" <[log in to unmask]>

> Hi,
> I was given the following code which would allow someone to play a video
> file which I burned on CD. I use an autorun program to bring up an HTM
page
> that asked the user to "click here to see the video".
>
> Ahref="file:///g|/dancempeg.mpg">Click to view Dance
>       Video</A>&nbsp
>
> This file:///g|/ looks strange and i've never seen this syntac before. Can
> anyone explain it?
>
> Unfortunately it requires the user's CD drive to be on G. This makes the
> portability of my CD practically nil. Does anyone know how to specify the
> instruction so that it reads the drive which contains the CD.

file:///g|  part of anchor indicates that file is located in drive g:   As
you
autorun HTML file from CD you not need to link to other drive. Just
write
<A HREF="./dancempeg.mpg">Click to view Dance Video</A>
tehre is dot before slash means that file is located same directory than
HTML file.

Toomas Piibe

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml