Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:37:21 -0400
Thanks for this.   Three questions....

1. Is this for XP?

2. Will this display my chosen (as chosen below) generic "Internet URL/Browser" icon, regardless of which browser is currently the "default" browser?

3. Can I still choose a different specific icon for a specific link?  (I often "clip" the url icon shown at a site and change the icon of a specific url shortcut that is in my folder to the icon I clipped and saved.  This works now, and always keeps my icon for THAT shortcut, regardless of which browser is placing its own icons everywhere else.  Will this continue to work? e.g. will it keep my specific icons set for specific links and put my chosen generic icon everywhere else - on all of the other link shortcuts (for which I have NOT set a specific icon?)

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

----- Original Message -----
From: Venkat Viswanathan
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 11:52 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Ability to change iconş

Hi,
inspite of above good advise if you still feel that the current icon is an eyesore and badly want to change it then.....

(1) download firefox browser and use it for such tasks. you need not make it default.

(2)see http://tinyurl.com/624d7g

item 2 involves a registry edit so PLEASE, PLEASE ENSURE YOU BACK UP  REGISTRY AND KNOW HOW TO RESTORE.

IMHO the registry edit does not appear to be related to any "system linkage" so should be safe.

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!